Monday 21 February 2011

Britain and Appeasement - an Update

I've now finished taking all my notes on Britain and Appeasement and have printed them out ready to go. There is no way near as much material as in the Russia topic, but I'm guessing that is because in the classroom a lot of time would be taken up covering how to analyse texts. My plan now finish the first volume of Ian Kershaw's biography of Hitler, do the end of unit ICS test, and then read vol 2. After that, I'll draw up some plans of exemplar answers for the past exam papers on the topic and let my tutor see them.

Also, the more that I think about it, the more I think that writing my coursework on something around Europe in the 19th Century would be a good way of closing the circle. All things being equal, I'll start working on that over summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment