Monday 14 February 2011

Second Stage Completed

I've now finished taking notes from Britain: Foreign & Imperial Affairs 1919-39, Hitler, Appeasement and the Road to War, and Appeasement, and now just have to finish reading The Age of Appeasement (which is by no means a page-turner). The next stage will be to produce some plans for the past exam questions and get feedback from my tutor.

I'm also thinking about the coursework. I was going to do something on slavery, to take advantage of the material we have at work. I've changed my mind, though, as the sample material in the ICS pack is from 19th Century Europe and it might be nice to do that as it was the topic that I began back in the day when I started my A Level and would be (hopefully) a great way of closing the circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment